Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sassy red shoes (aka my wedding shoes).

Photo credit: Adventures Along the Way

Booboo is fond of my red wedding shoes. (Well, actually he gravitates to any of our shoes; he isn't picky.) When I saw Booboo there with the shoes I had kicked off when I got home from work the other day, I marveled over the fact that I wear my wedding shoes regularly...more than two-and-a-half years after the wedding! They're comfortable, surprisingly versatile, and make me feel confident and sassy. They weren't perfectly what I had envisioned wearing for the wedding, but they turned out better (and are probably more "me" than what I was unsuccessfully looking for at first). I love them and get to wear them whenever I want because they go with so much of my wardrobe. Plus I can actually walk in them without falling over.

No comments:

Post a Comment